Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Six

BWS tips button

From my girl J at BB&B!


So for Saturday Six...tell us how you get down in the bedroom. (All about your sleep style sickos! Get your mind out of the gutter!)

  • How many hours per night/day do you sleep? 6-7 and usually a couple nights 9 (when I go to bed super early)
  • Night owl or morning person? Night owl, but morning's aren't hateful as long as I have coffee.
  • What do you wear to bed? usually a tank or tshirt
  • Sleep crutches? (Sleep with a radio, fan, t.v. on? Have to have something particular in order to doze?) fan on!
  • Do you remember your dreams when you wake up? almost always and they are usually pretty whacked out.
  • Any strange stories about sleepwalking/talking or anything of that nature? My Grandma used to tell me when I was younger that I would sit up straight in bed or my legs would be up in the air. But maybe that was her dementia setting in.

No comments:

Post a Comment