Friday, February 5, 2010

My blog has been neglected

Oh how will I find the time!! So great news, I went back to work this week. It's amazing how things just worked out as well as they did. I wasn't all over the finding a job scene, and I think it may have fallen into place thanks again to wonderful connections. Although temporary, hopefully it leads to something full time. I am determined to prove that I can do the job and more when needed. The pay isn't exceptional but the benefits would be off the hook. Plus I could be making the same amount of money working 60 hours a week on a campaign, so the trade off is wonderful. All because it works with Reagan's schedule.

After 3 days I am exhausted, it is friday night I am laying in bed and yawning because I just need to get to sleep. I am sure after a week or two it will all fall into place, work, home, 'the relationship, giveaways, free time etc.

In the mean time I will just enjoy the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job. Even though I really miss you!!

    ReplyDelete