Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 Days of Blogging challenge- Day 2

Day 2- The meaning behind your blog name

I am a very detail oriented person and talk a lot, sure sometimes I'll skip the small stuff but other times it is actually REALLY important you know the crazy solicitor at work had bright green mermaid eye shadow and pig tails.

I live in Ohio, so there is the midwest part of it. A midwest girl who rambles a lot.

As for the rest, I like to keep things simple. It seems there is less drama that way. I am 100% snarky, so if there is an issue with deciphering sarcasm on your end we probably won't get along well because you probably think I am mean. Finally satisfying, I like to leave others satisfied including those things they read or discover.

I have been contemplating a name change though, still under wraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment