Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Thought Process (at the gym)

This is pretty much now it went:

Why am I here, I am so tired I don't want to do this?
(while weighing on scale) I weigh 2 lbs less than last week, the scaled lied to me yesterday, okay let's do this
Oh hello hot army guy, you do not match today
(10 mins into workout) man I am sore, and tired and why am I doing this again?
Oh yes, beach body, beach body. MILF status again, clothes fitting, long hair
Let's find that maneater song, that outta get me motivated
Gosh I love that fox news is always on here, it's like a "rule"
Hey I haven't seen any of the hot workers lately, did they stop cleaning the machines?
Wonderful I am the only one on the elliptical now, and everyone is watching my giant ass
Turn around snarly lady on the treadmill, yes my machine is making weird noises but I am not stopping 25 mins in when I have a rhythm....
AGAIN, crazy why are looking at me, turn up your ipod!
Oh tiny asian girl, wonder if she runs marathons. Why does she wear eyeliner to the gym?
Awesome crazy lady will now stare at her instead of me.
I wish I had more water, but I am not getting off this machine until I am D-O-N-E.
Great, person #7 I've seen from high school, awkward.
Hot army guy is stretching too, score!
Okay he isn't that hot, kinda looks like a bird, I like his tattoos.
(back to lockeroom) Please do not let me be the 80 year old naked woman changing right when you walk in, ever.
And do not let me wear giant mumbo granny panties either.
(leaving locker room) Hot army guy again, wonder what his last name is, inspect back pack, nothing maybe he's a poser. Actually he could be a guido, I should rethink this.
(getting DD from nursery) Dang it the ladies here are talking about cheeseburgers, I want one, no I don't, yes I do, blah!

2 comments:

  1. I'm laughing so hard right now..you have no idea!!!

    I should make mental notes of what I'm thinking next time I work out--ENTERTAINMENT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm lmao right now, love it ash!!

    ReplyDelete