Saturday, January 30, 2010

Workin it out

Wow someone has been neglecting blogging duties? Well that's what happens when you get a little busier I suppose.

Yesterday while I was doin my elliptical thing (by the way friday evenings at the gym are awesome, because no one is there). I realized, I've been at this for a little over a month now. I have made it to the gym at least 3x a week, but I aim for 4. From the time I started I am down 6 lbs, so needless to say I am pretty jazzed. I like having the hour to myself, to clear my head and witness all the strange things one sees at the gym (revert back to tuesday though process). Not to mention, there has only been one time Fox News has not been on one of the tvs. As if it is some sort of Y law that it must be on at all times. To be honest, one hour with Glenn beck and a few clips of Robert Gibbs bumbling like an idiot really does wonders for increasing your heart rate. I have concluded that is probably all Gibbs is good for, besides being the worst press secretary ever.

Looking back, this month has been pretty much amazing. I feel like I am in a lot better "place" in life and the journey to "know thyself" shall continue.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you!! I took the night off last night..but gotta get back on it today!

    ReplyDelete