Saturday, December 26, 2009

First workout in forever: Stake it


I got a gym membership for Christmas and whatever other holiday you get gifts for an entire year. Well worth it in my book. I jumped on the elliptical (the only machine I can tolerate, not a fan of working out) and suddenly all I could think of was the episode of Will and Grace when Jack yells "Stake it" at the gym and is going to market it and the trainer lady used it as well.

I will probably be a bit sore tomorrow but I got in my 30 mins of cardio, didn't want to overdo it on the first day. My plan is to do the same course on the elliptical for a week and then decide what to do next...yeah I don't have a real concrete plan and I'm okay with that.

My short term goal is to lose 10 lbs by March 9th (my 25th birthday). This should ensure I fit in my old "skinny clothes".

My long term goal is to lose 30 lbs, or fit comfortably in a single digit size.

Stake it....I will.

2 comments:

  1. no need for a concrete plan...you're getting out and working out and thats all that counts! you'll get to your goal in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the motivation and determination!!! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete