Friday, December 18, 2009

Gotta Go, Gotta Go

So Reagan has been potty training for a little over a month. For the first few weeks she still wore pull ups when we went out running errands. The past 2 weeks we have left the pull ups at home and she gets to wear her big girl panties out. As her mother, I of course, take a couple changes of clothes just incase. Especially when we are going to be out all day.

I am proud to say that my little princess has been doing great. Although, I have to be able to locate a bathroom at any time, or pull off the road to run into Burger King so she can go. Which I might add, as soon as we walk in she wants fries. Only on a couple instances she has told me she has to go and didn't. You know the time we drove 3 miles away from the highway to find a gas station.

What really helped us was the "Potty dance" which is now more of a victory lap for her around the living room furniture. And getting a pom pom for her jar each time she went potty. So this body dance business has been great, but she has now started to sing it to me when I use the restroom. You know that fowarded email of the mom and her son in the public restroom and he is carrying on about her "business". Well ladies and gents that is my future, only on a couple instances has it happened, but trust me it is looming is ugly head around the next corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment