Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Vintage Lingerie


What lady doesn't feel totally hot in some lingerie? But some of the modern stuff feels chintzy and looks like it should be worn by a 2 cent corner worker. I found this great blog that specializes in vintage lingerie and her picks are down right classy. I myself always love classic style when it comes to fashion, think 50s, Jackie O, etc.

My recommendation is that you go check out A Slip of a Girl by click the link or button.

And you are in luck because there is a giveaway right now for the sexy curvy girl. Brought to you by Hips and Curves. You should definitely check it out, even if you aren't a lingerie person they do have sleepwear, shapewear and other fun stuff. I am IN LOVE with these boots (since I have Polish legs and all). And the Printed sequin lace corset is cute too, just because I think I look good in blue.

Hurry over there because Entries must be received/posted on or before noon, central time, December 16th.

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOVE this post! (Of course I entered the giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete