Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gifts from your children


The handmade gifts from your children are simply the best Christmas gifts. Our tree still dons a few ornaments I made my mom when I was younger. I am happy to say that I have received my first ornament from Reagan. And might I add she looks absolutely adorable in the picture. I found it in her folder from daycare and she ran up to me and said "Mommy I made that for you" with her face beaming of joy. Those are the moments that make all the meltdowns and tantrums worth it.

2 comments:

  1. AWWWEE! I totally relate. Those ornaments are more priceless than the most expensive store bought ones could ever be.

    Enjoy your first ornament..and the many to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so precious!!

    my mom still has ornaments that i made her!

    ReplyDelete