Sunday, December 13, 2009

Someone's gotta be "The Boss"


Reagan has a knack for taking things that I tell her, or her teachers and re-illustrating that point with her dolls or animals. Most of the time she is telling Annie Bananie what to do but sometimes she has a new learning subject. Today it happened to be her elephant.

Since it is Christmas time, Reagan and I have had many talks about not touching the tree. Just looking at the ornaments and no playing around the tree. This afternoon she took a liking to her elephant and I found her kneeling around the tree giving the elephant 'the business'.

I told you elephant, no touching the tree just looking. Remember I said no touching.
If that wasn't enough she then started to put necklaces on the elephant and telling him/her that it was beautiful and a movie star. I snapped a picture of the two of them, which she instructed the elephant to say cheese. When the elephant did not say anything she made me take the picture again with a "I told you to say cheese".


2 comments:

  1. :) She is BOUND to be the boss lady in every aspect of her life. I-Love-Her!

    ReplyDelete