Friday, December 18, 2009

Nifty Product of the Week: Belle Dangles Jewelery Organizers


Introducing something I hope to do every week. Recommend a sweet product I have found during my interesting blog hunts of the week. So this is my first one, and honestly I think Santa should bring me one (hey santa do you blog?)

I first found out about this product from the Because I said So! Mom Knows best! blog. She wrote a nice little review on this product and is having a giveaway. So if you love it, be sure to enter! She loves this product and now I am eying it myself. You can enter her contest until Jan 22nd, and per her rules must be in US and 18 and older!

Funny thing is that I kinda had this idea myself a few months ago. I hung up a shelf in my room that had round pegs that I formerly had put scarves on. The shelf itself has religious trinkets on it. I started hanging my necklaces, bracelets and a couple rings up there so I could stop digging through my jewelry box.

Belle Dangles offers this lovely idea that holds 110 pieces of jewelry, and tangle free. It is so reasonably priced 34.99! And they even offer a demo on how to hang it once to receive it in 5 easy steps.

If you are anything like me and hate digging through your jewelry box this perfect. I have a friend who sells jewelry and the one thing that suck with me is to avoid the 4 S's: Shower, swim, sleep and I forget the 4th...spray? maybe because I think it had somethign to do with perfume and hairspray. Anyway, this would be great to have right next to the door of your room.

And I know you all have some gorgeous jewelry you'd love to display it's an added bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment