Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday To do List

I have let so many things go all week, and now I am quickly running out of time and being asked to do other things that are much more fun! So these are the things that must be done by saturday

1. Christmas cards (mine and family)
2. Finish rum bon bons
3. Get sister bday card and wrap gifts, and get one last gift
4. Return items to various stores (going to do today)
5. Find ugly christmas sweater
6. Get stuff to make appetizers for saturday
7. Find sweet potato crock pot recipe for Sunday
8. Super clean the house for Sunday

Saturday I have 2 Christmas parties and cooking and baking to do. Sunday is christmas here with dad's gf and her kids, who we have only met one time in the past 4 years and that was a year ago....and 20 bucks I am hungover from Saturday night events.

But what would I rather do with my time? Enter giveaways, watch crappy shows like Jersey shore, facebook, help my friend Jimmy decorate for his christmas party, go over there and bake cookies, and bake more cookies for my friend Tom!

Which reminds me! HELP: In need of a cookie recipe with PEANUT BUTTER included. I was thinking the peanut butter blossoms (hershey kiss cookies).

2 comments:

  1. I can offer help in the following ways:

    Watch Jersey Shore w/ you..
    While eating your p'nut butter treats
    Meanwhile drinking the rum intended for your rum balls. :)

    ReplyDelete